Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 1101 times)

JupiterDan

• View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: August 16, 2015, 04:28:47 pm »
I just joined the other day and have been looking through the EJ website. I am excited to find a group I can roll with as a gunner. As I told Buege, I'm not a good pilot in most games, I like doing thing like gunning and fps though. I don't have the alpha pass (I got in on the $25 package) so I am waiting to see if I'd have to buy a module pass for EVERY module. I just saw that I do have the arena commander pass after all :p

I am a former Eve pilot (logged out last in a Chimera in nullsec) I have lived in wormholes and I fought in wars. But after awhile it became like every other mmo, point and click. Star Citizen looks so promising though, and I hope I get at least as many years out of it as I did with Eve.

If you ever want to chat, hit me up and I'll find a time to jump on teamspeak, if I'm not already on (I'll probably just jump on and stay in away usually)

JupiterDan out
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:00:02 pm by JupiterDan »

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 09:43:14 pm »
Welcome aboard! I have an Abaddon floating around in a wormhole somewhere... that was 2+ years ago though so I'd imagine it's long gone by now. But hey, it's fun to think about! haha

Enterprise © Bloc