Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Seeking wingmen!!  (Read 998 times)

Minobsidian

• View Profile
Seeking wingmen!!
« on: March 05, 2016, 08:44:00 pm »
Greetings and Salutations.. I would like to fly in an organized team....... Think we can organize something? I'm talking about Military-esque operations in maybe Vanduul Swarm or the open Universe.. Doing something fun.. AND productive, especially in Arena Commander and it's different modes.. Do we have any voice comms channel available? Time to build the strongest fleet of Pilots and ACEs worthy of the name of Executive Justice.. Contact me!! Username everywhere online is Minobsidian

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking wingmen!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 04:29:58 am »
Greetings and Salutations.. I would like to fly in an organized team....... Think we can organize something? I'm talking about Military-esque operations in maybe Vanduul Swarm or the open Universe.. Doing something fun.. AND productive, especially in Arena Commander and it's different modes.. Do we have any voice comms channel available? Time to build the strongest fleet of Pilots and ACEs worthy of the name of Executive Justice.. Contact me!! Username everywhere online is Minobsidian

We do have a TS server but I'm not sure how active it is at the moment with everyone waiting for content. I'll shoot you the info though!

Tearfall

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking wingmen!!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 09:43:31 pm »
Maybe try something like this on Tuesday, pending how things go :)

Enterprise © Bloc