Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Hi, just checking in  (Read 1269 times)

Vanish

• View Profile
Hi, just checking in
« on: June 21, 2016, 06:13:45 pm »
So it's been a little while since I posted here. My life has gotten super busy, so I haven't had a lot of time to post. But I am excited as ever for the game and hope everyone else is too. I see several members joined in my absence, and I would like to say hi to them :)

Also, I noticed the ship spreadsheet is view only now, but I did have a few changes to make to my fleet. If one of mods or BCJ can message me that would be great.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, just checking in
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 11:32:01 pm »
So it's been a little while since I posted here. My life has gotten super busy, so I haven't had a lot of time to post. But I am excited as ever for the game and hope everyone else is too. I see several members joined in my absence, and I would like to say hi to them :)

Also, I noticed the ship spreadsheet is view only now, but I did have a few changes to make to my fleet. If one of mods or BCJ can message me that would be great.

Welcome back! I am definitely excited, no doubt about that. We're launching off on our first Starfarer flight this week so that should be pretty cool. I'll add the email you registered with to the list so you can edit!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:59:20 pm by BuegeCJ »

Vanish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 12:26:17 am »
Alright man thanks, when is that flight taking off?

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 12:29:26 am »
Alright man thanks, when is that flight taking off?

I'll have to ask Kyle, he owns the starfarer

Vanish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 03:14:27 pm »
Thanks for the access. I updated my fleet and added all the ships that have been announced so far. I don't know which formula you used to count up all the ships for each model, so that will need to fixed.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 12:30:20 am »
Thanks for the access. I updated my fleet and added all the ships that have been announced so far. I don't know which formula you used to count up all the ships for each model, so that will need to fixed.

Yeah, I'm not sure who implemented all of that. I think it might have been Tearfall?

Enterprise © Bloc