Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: hey just checking  (Read 939 times)

gossman

• Goss Boss
  • Administrator
  • woot
    • View Profile
hey just checking
« on: August 10, 2016, 06:51:18 pm »
just checking to see how many people still check this page. i miss the weekly meetings and doing things with everyone. who would like to see the meetings come back?
"All for one and one for All"

Each individual should act for the benefit of the group, and the group should act for the benefit of each individual.

JupiterDan

• View Profile
Re: hey just checking
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 06:59:09 pm »
I'm checking in every once in awhile, but haven't really been playing much except DnD in real life. How have you guys been?

I would love to see an announcements post every once in awhile though, anything new we should be apprised of and the like.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 02:26:10 am »
I'm checking in every once in awhile, but haven't really been playing much except DnD in real life. How have you guys been?

I would love to see an announcements post every once in awhile though, anything new we should be apprised of and the like.

I'm here now! I still check on occasion but I mainly focus on the RSI thread. That seems to be where everyone likes to go.

gossman

• Goss Boss
  • Administrator
  • woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 01:55:01 am »
i check every now and then. but the amount of use this thread gets is little to none and i would like to see that change. with 3.0 scheduled by the end of the year we as a team need to pick it up and start flying more. that way we are not with the billions of others that are going to be flying around trying to figure it all out and what not we can just transition to making money as an org not flying around like chickens.
"All for one and one for All"

Each individual should act for the benefit of the group, and the group should act for the benefit of each individual.

JupiterDan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 06:27:04 pm »
I get what you're saying Goss, but I hate the grind of getting gear then a wipe clearing it out, it kills the fun for me and makes me not want to play. I might jump on once or twice with you guys though, just to run around together.

Enterprise © Bloc