Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Kn1gh7  (Read 2047 times)

Kn1gh7

• View Profile
Kn1gh7
« on: April 22, 2014, 03:05:38 am »
Hey I'm looking for a organization to join and I think I might settle here if you guys are still looking. I have a Constellation and a Civilian Hornet to bring to the fleet. My scope is primarily mining and logistics of the resources. The Connie isn't the best hauler but it's a well rounded ship if properly manned. I could also work in close military support for the Idris if needed. I'm 18 and in the US. Georgia to be specific.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:23:20 am by Kn1gh7 »

gossman

• Goss Boss
  • Administrator
  • woot
    • View Profile
Re: Kn1gh7
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 03:30:51 am »
I know we are still looking so congrats man
"All for one and one for All"

Each individual should act for the benefit of the group, and the group should act for the benefit of each individual.

SomeGuy159753

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 07:45:23 am »
Welcome to the team. I think the Connie will be good for the longer more dangerous hauls but maybe not worth it for the short trips in terms of fuel costs. But i guess we will have to wait until release before we know for sure.

mtkamekazi13

• Procrastinator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:28:23 am »
Always looking for new members. If you don't think the connie will be right for what you want to do just wait a bit. There's still a line of new specialized ships to be released for sale. No word on an expected date yet though.
If you're not living on the edge, you're wasting space.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:03:21 am »
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us! Feel free to sign up on our RSI Org page! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/EJC

Kn1gh7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 01:49:58 am »
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us! Feel free to sign up on our RSI Org page! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/EJC

Okay thanks. How many people are in your group and are the fleet assets up to date? Just want to get a feel of how many people I'd be dealing with.

Oh and one last question. Should I competitively write my application on the org page or is it just there.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 02:50:39 am »

Okay thanks. How many people are in your group and are the fleet assets up to date? Just want to get a feel of how many people I'd be dealing with.

Oh and one last question. Should I competitively write my application on the org page or is it just there.

We have 35 people at the moment. We have to update the fleet assets, it's hard to keep track of exactly what ships everybody has but it's pretty close. There is no need for a competitive application since we are a relatively casual group. As long as you are a good person you are more than welcome :D

Vanish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 05:48:43 pm »

We have 35 people at the moment. We have to update the fleet assets, it's hard to keep track of exactly what ships everybody has but it's pretty close. There is no need for a competitive application since we are a relatively casual group. As long as you are a good person you are more than welcome :D

Should we make a pinned topic on the general discussion board where everyone lists their ships? That would be a nice way to keep track.

Bogeyalert

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 12:29:36 am »

Should we make a pinned topic on the general discussion board where everyone lists their ships? That would be a nice way to keep track.

Not a bad idea!

Enterprise © Bloc