Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Forum Rules  (Read 1575 times)

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Forum Rules
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:31:05 pm »
NO TROLLING
Don't start a topic just to irritate another member, it looks bad on you and we are not here to upset each other. Save your rage for the enemy.

NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Executive Justice is an equal opportunity employer! Offensive content includes racism, religious discrimination, personal attacks and inappropriate remarks about peoples mothers will not be tolerated. My mother is a saint!

NO ORGANIZATION ADVERTISEMENTS
Josh and I spent a lot of time and money to make this website happen, don't try to steal our potential recruits from our own forums. We'd like to think you're above that!

NO STOLEN VALOR
Nobody cares that you think you're a Navy SEAL with the entire arsenal of the US military at your disposal. Pretending you are somebody you aren't on the interwebs will force us to make jokes at your expense. Most of us are veterans here and can spot a poser from a million miles away. You've been warned!

STAY ON TOPIC
Don't hijack OP's topic. If someone posts a thread and you have nothing constructive to add to it then don't even bother to comment. Start your own thread in Off Topic if you absolutely need to say something random or boost your post count. Contrary to popular belief, post count is not directly related to penis size...

RESPECT MODERATORS
We don't get paid to take care of these forums, in fact we have to pay to do it. This is our forum, what we say goes and we are very fair. Don't try to fight us, I promise you.. we will win.

ONE ACCOUNT PER USER
Only one forum account is allowed per user. Having conversations with yourself is a good sign of mental instability, that is a liability and grounds for termination from Executive Justice without compensation.

DO NOT SPAM
Once again, nobody cares about your post count. Quality over quantity. Only post if you have something worthwhile to say! We will allow our members to post personal items for sale on the OFF TOPIC board only!

SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST
We have provided a search function for you in the top right, use it before you post. Nobody likes seeing multiple threads about the same topic (ask anyone about LTI threads on the RSI forum and you'll see what I mean)

PUNISHMENTS
Failure to follow forum rules will result in:

First Offense: A verbal warning via Private Message

Second Offense: Loss of forum status

Third Offense: One month forum suspension or employment termination

Fourth Offense: Immediate employment termination

Enterprise © Bloc