Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2653 times)

MammonLord

• View Profile
Greetings
« on: June 16, 2014, 06:07:06 am »
I look forward to popping pirate scum with all of you! Anybody need a gunner?

Ozzy

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 06:24:45 am »
Welcome to EJ! Take it you don't have any ships? No worries! Always glad to have a gunner. Maybe a marine? I've got quite a few ships. All with LTI. Would be happy to lend you one, once the game starts.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 06:29:58 am »
I look forward to popping pirate scum with all of you! Anybody need a gunner?

We can always use Idris, Retaliator and Constellation gunners!

SomeGuy159753

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:02:28 am »
You can always ride shotgun in my Freelancer, I need someone to tell me stories so i dnt fall asleep at the controls, Oh and killing pirates.

welcome to the team.

Vince_Wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 08:49:47 am »
Welcome to the EJ, I'll be volunteering as a gunner a lot I think:) Looking forward to when we can get in some Multiplayer arena as a group.
Semper Fi!
Wildman Out!

mtkamekazi13

• Procrastinator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 08:53:09 am »
Welcome to the team. I doubt there will be a shortage of gunner positions.
If you're not living on the edge, you're wasting space.

Stryker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 10:01:51 pm »
Welcome to EJ. I could use a missile officer for my Freelancer MIS

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 06:16:38 am »
Welcome to EJ. I could use a missile officer for my Freelancer MIS

We're going to need around 300 people to fully crew all of our ships, I hope to achieve that so we can all have full crews :D

Vince_Wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 08:41:02 am »
Buege - I certainly don't want to argue with the CO or anything (god knows I hate KP duty); however if we add 270 people like Gulbuddin and his crazy hangar we will need about 30,000 members then:)
Joking aside sir, is there an exel document or even an access database that can keep us apprised of where we are with actual ships etc?
Semper Fi!
Wildman Out!

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 07:49:32 pm »
Buege - I certainly don't want to argue with the CO or anything (god knows I hate KP duty); however if we add 270 people like Gulbuddin and his crazy hangar we will need about 30,000 members then:)
Joking aside sir, is there an exel document or even an access database that can keep us apprised of where we are with actual ships etc?

Don't call me sir, I work for a living :D I have been planning to do that for quite some time now!

Ozzy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 03:46:00 am »

We have an outdated one on the main rsi thread and somewhere on the main EJ website page. We'll have to take another headcount here soon.

mtkamekazi13

• Procrastinator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 10:12:02 am »
What are the chances of me getting the source code for the website later this year. I'm gonna brush up on my HTML and PHP and maybe see if I can design some useful addons for the website. I'll run them on a virtual server through a VPN first so the admins can check for approval first. One idea I've got in particular is a page to submit the ships you own to be added to a database that will keep that page up to date.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 07:11:47 pm »
What are the chances of me getting the source code for the website later this year. I'm gonna brush up on my HTML and PHP and maybe see if I can design some useful addons for the website. I'll run them on a virtual server through a VPN first so the admins can check for approval first. One idea I've got in particular is a page to submit the ships you own to be added to a database that will keep that page up to date.

I'll definitely give you the source code! I can send you all of the files if you'd like.

mtkamekazi13

• Procrastinator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 07:50:43 am »

I'll definitely give you the source code! I can send you all of the files if you'd like.

Thanks. I'll let you know. Won't help me much right now but maybe around November.

Enterprise © Bloc