Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Executive Justice Team Meeting  (Read 4649 times)

Just1Josh

• View Profile
Re: Executive Justice Team Meeting
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 08:58:16 pm »
Thanks for letting me sit in on this earlier.  Seems like everyone is pretty active which is great.  I saw some of that in my last org too and then the leadership just vanished. 

I think we should make this a weekly thing. Same time and all unless a lot of people have trouble making the time. That will let people do whatever in their free time but give us a central time to keep the org alive and plan for stuff as things develop.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 12:21:46 am »
Thanks for letting me sit in on this earlier.  Seems like everyone is pretty active which is great.  I saw some of that in my last org too and then the leadership just vanished. 

I think we should make this a weekly thing. Same time and all unless a lot of people have trouble making the time. That will let people do whatever in their free time but give us a central time to keep the org alive and plan for stuff as things develop.

Seconded, keeping people informed is always important. So is getting everyone's ideas and input.

@Gulbuddin and @Stryker I saw you guys were on TeamSpeak right after we left for breakfast, sorry we missed you. We're going to be on for a while if you want to hop on and we'll fill you in on what was discussed.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:24:29 am by BuegeCJ »

Ozzy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 12:30:40 am »

Glad to have you there Just1Josh! We're doing our best to stay active while we barley have a game out. I've got big plans for the organization when AC 1.0 comes out (or whatever patch adds lobbies).

Enterprise © Bloc