Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3107 times)

AceJas

• View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 08:58:48 pm »
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, trying to get through these last few weeks of college. Next week is exam week. Then it is winter break.(Yep 43 year old college student.  ;D )

Traded in the Banu Merchantman for the Retaliator(I'll get the Banu later on).

Like the idea of a having a large ship that has torpedoes, and turrets.

Retaliator -- for when you have to kill that enemy carrier, and when torpedoes are not enough, jam it down the carriers launch bay.  8)
I am also full time college with work full time. I am also a SGT in the Guard so I have limited time as well. But by the time this game comes out I should have my Degree. Welcome aboard!

Ozzy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 12:22:55 am »
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, trying to get through these last few weeks of college. Next week is exam week. Then it is winter break.(Yep 43 year old college student.  ;D )

Traded in the Banu Merchantman for the Retaliator(I'll get the Banu later on).

Like the idea of a having a large ship that has torpedoes, and turrets.

Retaliator -- for when you have to kill that enemy carrier, and when torpedoes are not enough, jam it down the carriers launch bay.  8)
I am also full time college with work full time. I am also a SGT in the Guard so I have limited time as well. But by the time this game comes out I should have my Degree. Welcome aboard!

Yeah no kidding, Ace. I'm starting my Bachelors Degree on the 8th and I might even have it done by the time they get this game out :P

Vince_Wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 07:13:22 am »
Welcome to EremiticWolf. Look forward to exploring this great game with you.
Semper Fi!
Wildman Out!

Enterprise © Bloc