Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: I would be interested in Joining.  (Read 1651 times)

AceJas

• View Profile
I would be interested in Joining.
« on: November 29, 2014, 10:10:38 am »
I saw you guys before and was interested in joining a Group with good communication and Military Minded. I do ask for a higher rank if you want me mainly because of my Experience and my assets. I posted my Resume on the Forums as well.let me know what you think. Please Email me back at Ace_Jas68@yahoo.com if you think you could fit me in. Thanks Jason

Name/Callsign: AceJas

Desired role(s) you wish to play in-game: High level Admiral/Commander.

Organization Membership Type: Main

What type of Guild (Organization) are you looking for?: A large group 450+ any group is ok as long as they are into military Actions.
I can play Good/Evil.

PvP or PvE Oriented?: PVP/PVE

Region/Timezone: I play Eastern timezone mainly.

Language spoke/Written?: English

Roleplay Interest?: Some is ok

Other: Anything else your looking for in a guild?
 My last Game of Choice was Planetside 2 where I achieved a level of 100. I entered into the largest Guild on the server and achieved the highest Rank For Commanding Troops at that time. I was commanding full platoons of 4 squads, 12 men each and winning many Server sized Events. I had to quit because of work and I am looking for a new Game and a New home where my Talent in Warfare Strategy and Command and Control can be Utilized to the fullest.
I am looking for a invite to a group who likes Precision and being Lead in battle. A group that has top notch communication and would be willing to place me in a position to lead Larger Fleets. Along with my experience I bring with me to the right Organization these assets.
1 Phoenix Constellation.
1 Reclaimer
1 Javelin Class Destroyer.
This would be Given to my Organization. I ask we build it and I am allowed to get first dibs on Commanding it. I would only want higher Ranking officers to command it at first.
I will consider all offers and am happy to Entertain all offers. I am a very Giving person and I am excited to get in a good group.

Preferred contact method: Ace_Jas68@yahoo.com or mail via this website

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I would be interested in Joining.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 04:31:04 pm »
I responded on the RSI thread, welcome aboard sir! I look forward to flying alongside you and I'm happy to bring aboard a fellow vet :D

Ozzy

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 04:41:22 pm »
Welcome to EJ! I have no doubt with the experience you're bringing that you'll find what you want. I was always impressed with guys that commanded all four squads in Planetside 2 and am grateful to have that experience on the team. Right now we are starting to get really active and are pulling in a few new members every week. I have no doubt that if you help us with our goal to be the best Star Citizen organization that you will be right at the head of the fleets!

Looking forward to playing with ya,

Ozzy

gossman

• Goss Boss
  • Administrator
  • woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 05:53:28 pm »
welcome to EJ cant wait to meet you on TS.
"All for one and one for All"

Each individual should act for the benefit of the group, and the group should act for the benefit of each individual.

AceJas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 06:13:04 am »
Sounds good, go ahead and add my ships to the fleet. The destroyer is going to take Many guys to make it work and will require a massive build to upgrade it. Im glad to put 90% of what I make into it. We will need to try and get close to 400-500 active members before launch to PU but we have time. I think if you Market 1 Destroyer and 2 Frigates people will take notice. The real reason I liked you guys was I was looking for a Military minded group and I think it will be fun to build us into something big and enjoyable. As soon as they implement sharing large ships ill link it to who ever wants command access to it. Odds are it will be moved to the Guild leader. Talk to you all soon. Jas

EremiticWolf

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 06:50:11 am »
Welcome! Great to have you.

Vince_Wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 07:04:48 am »
Welcome to EJ AceJas. Look forward to flying around in that Javelin, I take orders...just don't do windows. See you around sir.
Semper Fi!
Wildman Out!

Enterprise © Bloc