Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: Hello all!!!  (Read 1814 times)

Lotuslo

• View Profile
Hello all!!!
« on: January 18, 2015, 09:10:07 pm »
Hello all, I'm Lotuslo. I'm currently a noob at flying anything. But not a noob at gaming. I'm a 32 year old gamer that started my adventures when I was younger with the Nintendo. Than I found CS 1.6, and found PC gaming was for me. I currently play PS2 which is why I find you guys unique, I seen you guys played some PS2. I don't pilot much in PS2 because it seems like there are always some zerg outfit controlling the air. I'm in outfit-X NC if you're curious, been with them for over a year now. I've always had some kind of structure when it comes to gaming. Started with a clan in CS 1.6 [AiF] than we started dabbing into TF2. About 3 years into that everything fell apart. I was with them for about 7 years and still friends with almost all still.

Little bit about myself. I'm married, I have two awesome dogs, and  no kids. I work often and soon to join college again. I of course play only PC games, but besides that I enjoy multiple things one of them is sports. Huge NFL fan, go Cowboys. I know they lost but that was a catch damn it!!!

Final thoughts: I would love to join up the ranks with Executive Justice. I'm loyal soldier, you can count on me no matter how bad things can get. I'm dedicated at getting better at flying and will take any tips. I have a 325a ship currently, and will probably invest more once I get a good feel for the game. Thanks and hope to see you guys in the universe. 

Siro

• View Profile
Re: Hello all!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 10:08:23 pm »
so yeah, there's only one thing I hate more than pirates and that's Cowboys fans.  Or should I say Cryboys  :o

Hope ya stick around.  Can't wait to rub the next Cowboy let down in ya face! ;D  GO GIANTS!

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 12:37:16 am »
Most of us are noobs when it comes to flying fighters so we'll all learn together :D I feel your pain, I'm in the process of getting over today's loss against the Seahawks :( You sound like you'll be a good fit!

Lotuslo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 02:32:09 pm »
so yeah, there's only one thing I hate more than pirates and that's Cowboys fans.  Or should I say Cryboys  :o

Hope ya stick around.  Can't wait to rub the next Cowboy let down in ya face! ;D  GO GIANTS!

ahahhahahahha, I really dislike the Giants. However I dislike the Eagles more. I root for them to lose every year, their fans are terrible at everything they do. lol

Lotuslo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 02:34:37 pm »
Most of us are noobs when it comes to flying fighters so we'll all learn together :D I feel your pain, I'm in the process of getting over today's loss against the Seahawks :( You sound like you'll be a good fit!

Thanks, you know the guy that no matter what game they play their awesome at it? I'm not that guy, however, I wish I was. lol

Tearfall

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 03:16:24 pm »
Hi Lotuslo, welcome to the org! :)

If you're on today from like 20:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT or such, I'd love to practise with you some - same goes for anyone else trying to get better :)

Think we all could use some tips and pointers... and practise, practise, practise!

Not really into sports at all, I'm afraid....not if it means watching it anyways :D

Lotuslo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 04:25:13 pm »
Hi Lotuslo, welcome to the org! :)

If you're on today from like 20:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT or such, I'd love to practise with you some - same goes for anyone else trying to get better :)

Think we all could use some tips and pointers... and practise, practise, practise!

Not really into sports at all, I'm afraid....not if it means watching it anyways :D

Sure I can try to jump into team speak than. I'm off today. I'm having a issue with when I try to play, everything is in texts. I hope I don't have to redownload. :(

Edit: I think I fixed it thanks to google. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMUIUWsrjHc 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 04:29:37 pm by Lotuslo »

Tearfall

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 07:48:07 pm »
Running a bit late.... will probably make it on from around 22:00 GMT, maybe a bit sooner :)

Enterprise © Bloc