Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

[Teamspeak Information] Address: executivejustice.typefrag.com:4660 | Password: Justice

Author Topic: My introduction  (Read 1951 times)

Alienate

• View Profile
My introduction
« on: March 19, 2015, 10:40:59 pm »
Hello crew,
My name is Christopher; you can call me: Chris, Christopher, Alien, what ever suits you. I am friends with Joe and look forward into the future with this Organization. Here is a little background so you can get to know me. I am 26, married, no kids,  Served just under 6 years in the Army including 2 tours to Iraq where I worked many jobs from Intel to Radar Mechanic. I am currently attending Columbus State University in Columbus Georgia and am studying along side Joe for my B/S in Computer Science. I intend on eventually getting a Graduate degree in Info Sec. I am, as most of you in here, a computer Guru who loves building, fixing, and programming. My skills also include Database Design, Networking, pencil artist, guitarist, Self-proclaimed astrophysicist, mechanic, Website design (ecomerce and non-store front) and countless other things. I also bring to the table tactical knowledge, ingenuity, and hopefully in the future lots of money. It would be my pleasure to assist everyone of you with any of your inquires, required assistance, or even 'data-mining' if that's what your into :)
P.S. I am an avid vapor.

Roll Tide,
Chris

2 more things,
I tend to, like most military folk, have a crude sense of humor, if you feel that I am bugging you or getting on your nerves please PM me.
Lastly I have a beautiful Siberian Husky named Willow.

SuperFly

• View Profile
Re: My introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 12:36:37 am »
Hey Chris,

What's up dude? U been enjoying the free week? You forgot long walks on the beach bro... See ya in class dude and welcome to EJ forums.

gossman

• Goss Boss
  • Administrator
  • woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 03:11:45 am »
welcome to the forums man after a brief bit on the TS with you we can get you in to the full org if no one has already done that for you. cant wait to chat. as i did 4 years Army as a Bradly fighting vehicle mechanic.
"All for one and one for All"

Each individual should act for the benefit of the group, and the group should act for the benefit of each individual.

Alienate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 11:08:57 am »
Wilco
I also use curse, skype, vent, ts, and google talk.
It would be interesting this org had an intelligence aspect. How can you protect someone without proper sit-reps and intel? I smell an add-on in the future.

BuegeCJ

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 07:39:51 am »
Welcome to EJ! It's always good to see another veteran hop on board. I look forward to flying with you :D

Tearfall

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 08:34:03 pm »
Glad to see you mate, and very interesting re: your software project, hope to see you in teamspeak soon! :)

Alienate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 08:44:48 pm »
I get on TS all to often and no one is one :(

gossman

• Goss Boss
  • Administrator
  • woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 09:34:07 pm »
ive been on most of the day and you wouldnt answer me.
"All for one and one for All"

Each individual should act for the benefit of the group, and the group should act for the benefit of each individual.

Enterprise © Bloc